Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sign up for members only one ticket per member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vincenzo Köstler

Hello!
    I’m working on a website for a university club. The main point are the events. SO I want my members to be able to sign up for an event but are only allowed to sign up for 1 spot. As far as I know the normal Ticket Plugin allows tickets only to members but they are still allowed to get more than one spot. Is there any way to limit this to one spot?
    Also is it possible to let the members cancel their spot?
    thanks in advance

Caroline

Hi Vincenzo,

Thanks for your interest in Event Tickets Plus! While there’s no built-in functionality to set this type of limitation in our own plugin, by pairing Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce for payment processing, you may be able to set this type of limitation. This forum thread provides a bit more information on how to set this up:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/limit-tickets-per-user/

Of course, you’ll want to ensure that ticket sales are limited to registered users only when using this method. You can set this preference in your plugin settings.

As far as cancellations are concerned, registered users who have set RSVPs can modify or cancel their RSVPs at any time by simply logging in to their account on your site. However, paid ticket orders cannot be cancelled by the user directly–they’ll need to contact you (or another site administrator) to ensure that the order is cancelled and payment is refunded manually.

I hope that helps to address some of your concerns here! Thanks again, and let me know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sign up for members only one ticket per member’ is closed to new replies.