Sidebar not showing up on main events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sidebar not showing up on main events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

The sidebar isn’t showing up on the main events page but is showing up on all sub-event pages.

How can I fix this?

I also don’t have anything on the HELP page – it is blank. So I can’t add my system info.

George
    Participant

Hey @John!

This is a bit of a red flag:

I also don’t have anything on the HELP page – it is blank. So I can’t add my system info.

Can you clarify these details about your site in the absence of that System Info?:

• What version of The Events Calendar are you running on your site?
    • What version of Events Calendar Pro are you running on your site?
    • What version of The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets are you running on your site?
    • What version of WordPress are you running?

Now, regarding the specific issue with sidebar display, I’m wondering if you can head to Events > Settings > Display in your wp-admin; there will be an option there called “Events template”. I would recommend trying out literally every single template option here; save the changes and check on these sidebar issues after each option change.

Does any template help here?

Thank you!
    George

Mark Gorman
    Participant

I am having the same issues here. http://www.ohiooutside.com/events/

I did as you discussed and tried various templates. Also, I have some files copied into my child theme and also ALL the files in my plugins folder.

Thanks, Mark

George
    Participant

Hey Mark,

Your issue could be quite different and this is a thread from quite long ago, relatively, so I will actually close up this thread for now and would urge you to please open a new thread on these forums – when doing so, please include your “System Information” as well, which you can as instructed here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

I am not trying to avoid helping you! In fact, you having your own thread will help us help you more effectively – and if we were to continue in this thread, I would be asking for your “System Information” anyways 🙂

Post a new thread – we’ll get to that as soon as possible!

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar not showing up on main events’ is closed to new replies.