Showing accurate attendee count in events admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Showing accurate attendee count in events admin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    designfestbrum
    Participant

Hi,

I am having the same issue as detailed in this thread:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/deleted-attendees-still-showing-as-attending-in-events/

In the list of events I want to easily see how many actual guests we have attending, not total bought. Aside from the fact I think this is a fairly standard need, we had a big on sale which had issues with large ticket orders crashing the basket and ended up being submitted multiple times – so a lot of our events have 30 more people on than is accurate. Everything has been adjusted everyone to show correct stock and amount available, so would be good for this number to reflect this.

In the thread above it mentions turning on the total_sales custom field – I cannot find the option for custom fields in woo in the screen options setting. Is this something that needs activating elsewhere too?

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

I think the issue you are having is different from the one in the thread you shared.

Unfortunately, we are already aware of that issue which makes the number of attendees not being correct in the list of events in the WP Admin. Currently, it will only count attendees for which their order have been completed.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing accurate attendee count in events admin’ is closed to new replies.