Deleted Attendees Still Showing as Attending in Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Deleted Attendees Still Showing as Attending in Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

I have setup an event and tested everything with two orders totaling 6 tickets. Those tickets have been refunded and deleted, but the quantity of 6 still shows as attending on the main events page. When clicking on the number, no attendees show up which is correct, but the wrong quantity on the main event page is going to confuse my customer as it should. What’s the best method to resetting this number as well as resetting the total tickets sold, completed and deleted attendees? Thanks.

Hi Scott,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

One thing you can do is to alter the total_sales custom field on the WooCommerce Product page that is associated with the ticket that you are trying to edit.  You can change that number to reflect the actual number of attendees that you have, which will then change what you see in your Attendees tab.

You can also alter the ticket stock on the Edit Event page, where you edit your ticket.

Also here is our article on managing orders and attendees:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Elizabeth
    Participant

I have this same issue. I am not able to alter the stock of tickets because we are using unlimited tickets.

Elizabeth
    Participant

I was able to fix this using the total_sales custom field in WooCommerce. You may want to let people know that the custom fields are generally hidden and they will have to go up to Screen Options at the top of the page and check the box to show Custom fields before they will be able to see it on the Product page. I still think there is an issue here that needs to be addressed. The Attendee list at the top of your Attendees page should match the attendees that are listed on that page. It is really confusing to have the totals at the top of the page not match the detail records listed below.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your input.  I’m glad that you were able to alter the total_sales custom field.  If you are still experiencing an issue, please open a new thread and we’d be happy to help you there!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted Attendees Still Showing as Attending in Events’ is closed to new replies.