Show Venue instead of Weekday

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show Venue instead of Weekday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tammy
    Participant

Is there a way to show the calendar by Venue at the top of the columns instead of weekdays? TYIA

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. Out of the box, it’s not possible but if you are comfortable with coding you can check out our Themer’s Guide to instruct you on what templates control the different layouts.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Tammy
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion. But, no I am not good with coding and will have to find someone to do some changes for us and that is one. I hope I can find someone who could do the work for us.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks and cheers,
    Brendan

Tammy
    Participant

Thanks Brendan. I tried Codeable with no luck. I will try again.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Anytime!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Venue instead of Weekday’ is closed to new replies.