Show the event title and link in the WooCommerce cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show the event title and link in the WooCommerce cart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Yuki
    Participant

Hi, we are looking to add the event title and link into the WooCommerce basket to help differentiate between events. We have used the code snippet provided in the Knowledgebase (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/show-the-event-title-in-the-cart-next-to-the-ticket/) which works perfectly for ticket products, however, it causes an error for standard WooCommerce products also in the basket.

Is there a way to limit the function to just tickets?

Many thanks,

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Yuki
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Vanessa,

I tried recreating the same scenario and I don’t see any error messages when adding both a ticket and a WooCommerce product to my cart, with this snippet added.

Can you try adding it to a default theme’s functions.php file and see if you get the same results?

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Yuki
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for checking on things with a Twentyseventeen theme.  I actually noticed that I get the same warning, although it doesn’t seem to be affecting the functionality in any way.

You can hide that warning by enabling WP_DEBUG_LOG  or you can turn off WP_DEBUG completely.

Let me know if you have any other questions and let me know how this goes for you!

Thanks,

Jaime

Yuki
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Vanessa,

If it’s working for you, it looks all good to me!  For some reason, it isn’t having the desired results on my site, but if it is on yours, then the code shouldn’t lead to any kind of errors down the line.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Yuki
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Vanessa,

I am not seeing the “single class ticket” or something similar next to my ticket, however if things are working for you, don’t worry about!

Let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Yuki
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for letting me know – will leave as-is for now because, as you say, it’s working, so won’t fiddle any more!

Thanks again for your help on this 🙂

Kindest regards,

Vanessa

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Show the event title and link in the WooCommerce cart’ is closed to new replies.