Show more than 2 events on one page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Show more than 2 events on one page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terry Davies

At the moment, I can only see 2 1/2 events each day. How do I get the calendar to show more than this. On some days we have 7-8 events

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Terry,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you please send me a link to your calendar so that I can see exactly what you’re referring to? If you could also share your system info with me, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Terry Davies
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks Terry, I see what you mean now! You can set the number of events that you want to show per day in month view under Events > Settings > Display > Month view events per day. Keep in mind however that loading more events may impact performance on that page. If you need further assistance with this, please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum. We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Show more than 2 events on one page’ is closed to new replies.