Show hidden upcoming events in Agenda

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show hidden upcoming events in Agenda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

Hi,

I use the “Hide From Event Listings” check box to hide events from the Upcoming events list. Would it be possible to show hidden events in the month calendar view only?

Thank you in advance

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mario!

There is no built-in option to achieve that. But it could be done with some custom coding.

This essentially is a custom development task and so is outside of our stated scope of support.

With that being said, we’d love to help point you in the right direction.

We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.

Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks!
    Victor

Mario
    Participant

Hello Victor,

thank you for your answer. That’s exactly what I was asking for. I heavely customized the plugin myself in order to code some other extra features, but I want to be sure I do this one following your “best practise”.

If anyone from the team could help, just with few hints (the right filter or template file, etc) I will really appreciate it… thank you again in advance.

Victor
    Keymaster

Sure thing Mario! Thanks for confirming. I will add this thread to the customizations queue.

Barry

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your patience 🙂

Here’s a fairly lightweight means of doing what I think you want:

add_filter( 'tribe_events_hide_from_upcoming_ids', function( $ids ) {
    	return tribe_is_month() ? [] : $ids;
    } );

This could be added either to a custom plugin (preferred) or else to your theme’s functions.php file.

It may not cover all eventualities but I hope if nothing else it serves as a starting point that you can tweak and adjust as needed.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Show hidden upcoming events in Agenda’ is closed to new replies.