Show date and time on Map

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show date and time on Map

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mpaska
    Participant

Currently, when you click on a pin in Map view, it shows the Title and Venue of the event. How do I also have it show the date and time? This is pretty important as our calendar has events over a wide range of dates.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately this is not currently something that is available out of the box, but it could be done with a customization. If you’d like to give it a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start! This topic also has some good information on what is involved in customizing the map pins. If you’d like to get help with the code, we do have a list of recommended developers that you could contact. We are limited in the amount of support we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck, please let me know – I’ll be happy to help point you in the right direction!

I’d also recommend posting this request in our Feature Ideas Forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

I’m sorry I don’t have a more straightforward solution for you here, but I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show date and time on Map’ is closed to new replies.