Show availability for two ticket types and course options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Show availability for two ticket types and course options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike

I am updating a site that books training courses.
    I would like to display the availability of two ticket types (residential and non-residential) for events that include sub-events (course options) and also show the number availability of these course options.
    At present I am unable to show the number of available places for residential or non-residential independently of the number of places available for each course option.
    What combination of your plugins would you recommend to show the number of places available?

Courtney

Hi Mike

With Event Tickets Plus, you can create multiple tickets per event or post (or wherever you have your tickets displayed). You can set up several ticket types per listing, and then set a capacity or quantity of total tickets of any type available.

Will that work for you?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Mike

Thank you for your reply. I am still not clear whether Event Ticket Plus can count the number of ticket types (and display number availability) without displaying all the options.
    Specifically at present I use customized WooCommerce to sell two ticket types (residential and non-residential), and then attendees choose a course option e.g. A, B, C or undecided.
    The number of residential and non-residential places is independent of places on course options.
    In order to show remaining places i.e. inventory, WooCommerce can only show the number of remaining places either for residential/non-residential or course options. I want to show the number of remaining places for both.
    The sales page for Events Tickets Plus states “Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU”. In this case the stock will vary because the number of attendees for course option A is independent of the number of residential/non-residential attendees.
    The sales page also says “share stock between ticket types”, which is what I think what your screen shot shows. Is that correct and do you provide a trial to check that this would work?
    Thanks

Courtney

Hi Mike

The way Event Tickets Plus would display looks more like this on the front end:

On the editor side, you can add multiple ticket types and use a share capacity to set a total number of tickets available, and a number available per ticket type.

Seeing the ticket types within the editor look like this:

I do believe this will achieve your goals. We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

I hope this helps clarify.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Show availability for two ticket types and course options’ is closed to new replies.