Should Event Aggregator Import Images "other URL" Event Calendar Site?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Should Event Aggregator Import Images "other URL" Event Calendar Site?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mryoungconntact.com
    Participant

We have used the Aggregator for a Events calendar site, but don’t seem to be getting the pictures. Is this a feature of the Aggregator?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is currently a known issue with Eventbrite Tickets where the image is not being included in the import when there is not an Event Aggregator license active on the site (which we are working on getting resolved). However, I see that you do have an EA license and do not appear to be using Eventbrite…You mentioned that this happens when using “Other URL” – is the image also being left out when you select “Eventbrite” for the import origin?

Can you also share your full system info with me and send me the link that you are attempting to import from?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Should Event Aggregator Import Images "other URL" Event Calendar Site?’ is closed to new replies.