Shortcut not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcut not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pablo gomez
    Participant

I tried [tribe_events view=”list” tribe-bar=”false”] but it only displays the text, no shortcut working.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for reaching out! The [tribe_events] shortcode is actually a feature of Events Calendar Pro, so you would need to have that installed and activated on your site in order to use the shortcode. I’m sorry for any confusion there!

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the products, so feel free to give Pro a test run! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

pablo gomez
    Participant

Jennifer! thank you so much! by mistake i bought the events agreggator instead of the eventos Pro, can you help me with that?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

pablo gomez
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

pablo gomez
    Participant

thanks, two questions:

how can we modify the info the shortcut display?
    how can we set the language to spanish for the plugin?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Pablo,

Which shortcodes would you like to modify? I would recommend taking a look at this article on widget shortcodes and this one on displaying full calendar views with shortcodes. If you want to make more involved changes, our themer’s guide is the place to start!

The plugins should use the same language that your site is set to. This article has some more information on how translations work with our plugins. Please let me know if you run into any issues!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcut not working’ is closed to new replies.