Shortcodes as links from home page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Shortcodes as links from home page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CHERYL

Hi Im not sure if its possible to do this with your plugin. I want to be able to put on the home page a link to the following events: Today, This Week, This Weekend, This month, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.

Is this possible and can they automatically be displayed, I would think it needs to work of the date.

Could you let me know if this is possible on the pro version, or is it possible to do with coding

Cliff

Hi, Cheryl. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We do have a Today view that you could link to, like this: https://wpshindig.com/events/today/

To link to any other dynamic number of days from now would require some custom coding, which we do not provide as part of our Scope of Support / Terms.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcodes as links from home page’ is closed to new replies.