Shortcode Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode Not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ezekial
    Participant

Hi –

The events calendar pro shortcode [tribe_events] isn’t working with respect to its filters. It will only display the default view. When I change view=”photo” or “list” nothing changes, nor does the tribe-bar=”false” do anything. I’ve checked it with all my plugins for conflict to no avail. Thanks.

https://woocommerce-144364-570241.cloudwaysapps.com/visit/events/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ezekial!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

I’m sorry to hear you are having that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting so we can find the source of the problem.

From you system information, I can see you are on older versions of our plugins, so as a first step, please update to the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/ and perform a manual update if needed.

Does it work after that? Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Ezekial
    Participant

Negative.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for trying that out.

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

Could you please also share with us a link to the page where the shortcode is not working? We’d like to have a closer inspection and see if we find anything strange.

Thanks,
    Victor

Ezekial
    Participant

I’ve found the issue! My cms visual editor was putting in curly ” as opposed to regular ” quotation marks for surrounding the meta-data. Switching it fixed the issue. Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Great catch! Glad to know you could find that out and thanks for following up to let us know about it 🙂

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode Not Working’ is closed to new replies.