Shortcode Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Shortcode Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    cevans247
    Participant

Hi I have not heard from you and I’m still having issues. Could I have a refund please, thank you

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

cevans247
    Participant

Events this week: Yes this works on PC but on mobile and tablet it shows the week and all events after that date.
    Events today: On the PC for 10/07/18 there are no dates showing which is correct but on mobile and tablet it shows all events after that date.

Most of my customers will be mobile users so this will confuse them

Geoff B.

Good evening Cheryl,

Thank you for writing back.

Events this week: Yes this works on PC but on mobile and tablet it shows the week and all events after that date.

That is correct. This is the default behavior (redirect to list view) to make sure the calendar still looks good on mobile (in reduced space) for views that would otherwise look very cramped.

That behavior is control by the default mobile view setting located under Events -> Settings -> Display. I just adjusted this to day view.

That said, you can tweak the mobile version of the view or simply remove the mobile breakpoints: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/#responsive

Events today: On the PC for 10/07/18 there are no dates showing which is correct but on mobile and tablet it shows all events after that date.

This is also the default behavior and can also be customized to some extent.
    Play around with the settings to see what you like.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode Not Working’ is closed to new replies.