Shortcode calendar with category showing all in next or previous month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode calendar with category showing all in next or previous month

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    islandient
    Participant

Hello,

Just installed the plugin and purchased Pro today. In a nutshell, I am having the exact same problem as described in post 1586691. That topic indicates that the issue was fixed in 4.6.21, but I am current (version 4.6.22.1) and still have the problem. Is there any fix?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by islandient. Reason: typos
    islandient
    Participant

Update: It turns out that we were specifying “featured” in our shortcode, not a specific category. Therefore the issue is similar but not the same – navigating to the next or previous month appears to ignore the “featured” attribute.

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with the shortcodes working. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I was able to reproduce this in my test site. I’m going to create a bug ticket for this. As soon as this has been fixed, we will follow up with you here to let you know.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that this issue has been resolved in the current versions of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro, which you can grab from the Downloads page of your account.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. As always, we recommend updating first in your staging site to avoid any negative impact on your live site.

Please do let us know if you run into any further issues!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode calendar with category showing all in next or previous month’ is closed to new replies.