Shortcode calendar with category showing other categories's events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode calendar with category showing other categories's events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michaelbellone
    Participant

HI,

I am using the [tribe_events view=”month” category=”…”] shortcode on several pages on my site to display different calendars. On load these are working correctly, but if you click to view the next month all of the events from any category are being shown.

Obviously, I would like to only show the events from the specified category even if you look at the next month.

Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The bug you mentioned is a bug we are aware of. Our developers are working on it, and a fix should be part of the next maintenance release. I can’t give you an exact date though. So I’ll mark this thread as “Pending fix”, that way we could warn you as soon as the problem is solved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Jeremy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of out plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-29-july-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site. Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

michaelbellone
    Participant

Hiya,

I can confirm those updates have fixed the issue for us.

Thanks for your help!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad the updates have solved your problem!

I’m going to close this ticket then, but feel free to create a new one if you have further concerns.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode calendar with category showing other categories's events’ is closed to new replies.