Short code to show list of upcoming events.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Short code to show list of upcoming events.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tim Gaudion
    Participant

Hi, I have just purchased the Event Aggregator and would like to display a list of the latest events using a shortcode on my home page. Is this possible?

Thanks
    Tim

Courtney

Hello Tim

We do offer Calendar View Shortcodes and Widget Shortcodes.

Which view are you looking to use? Will you want this to be a full width page or more of widget sized?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Tim Gaudion
    Participant

Hi Courtney

I would like to use a full page width calendar on my home page below my welcome content and a small widget size in the side bar on some other pages.

Courtney

Hello Tim

Try this for the full width calendar

[tribe_events view="month"]

and this for the widget:

[tribe_mini_calendar]

Let me know if this is what you’re looking for.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Tim Gaudion
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hello Tim

I see that you have a license for Events Calendar Pro already. Is it active on the same site? if so, you should be seeing a shortcode display the actual expected output.

Since you are using an IP address still, I am guessing this might be a staging site? In Using One License for Live and Dev Sites https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-one-license-live-dev-sites/, we do specify which domain structures that we currently support for staging sites. 

If your site doesn’t match the criteria, you can still use the plugin.  You will need to manually run updates, the license may not register (or you could register it there while building and later Move Your License Key https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/.  If you need to contact support during that time, please manually send in your System Info.

Also, watch for those pesky helpful editors that turn ” into ” The smart quotes could mess things up.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Short code to show list of upcoming events.’ is closed to new replies.