Shopping cart is empty after adding tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Shopping cart is empty after adding tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Herman
    Participant

Hello,

Recently i bought your products (All the products regarding the Events Calendar). It looks great!

Now i have installed everything. Using the Avada Church theme and WooCommerce.
    When someone buy’s a ticket en add it to the cart it seemes to be fine. But the products in the cart will disapears when try to PAY or to UPDATE the cart. The message “Your cart is empty”

I have the problem with 3.12 and tried to use the beta 4.0. Both give me the same problemm

Josh
    Participant

Hey Herman,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This definitely sounds like a frustrating issue to be having. I did some initial tests and wasn’t able to replicate on my local install. As an initial step have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict with another plugin on the site?

Let me know if this reveals anything.

Thanks!

Herman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Herman,

Thanks for doing the tests and following up with us here. I did some further tests and it appears that this is happening with both the beta and current versions of the plugin. I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue.

I’ve created an internal bug ticket for tracking this issue. You’ll be notified here as we make progress on this one.

Thanks!

Herman
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Herman,

I can’t give a set date for when the fix will be available. We currently in the middle of our QA process for our 4.0 release so the updates are currently locked down for that release. The earliest we can expect a solution for this one will be a maintenance release (4.0.1) which should be available in early December.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hey there,

Great news–we have a fix for this issue ready and it will be shipping today in version 4.0.2. Please keep your eyes peeled for the update and let us know if any other issues pop-up in a new thread and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Shopping cart is empty after adding tickets’ is closed to new replies.