Shared Capacity not updating all ticket types.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Shared Capacity not updating all ticket types.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kathy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

I have a shared inventory of 52 and 4 ticket types. So far 2 tickets have been purchased for type B. It is showing ‘tickets available 50″ on the all events listing page but when you click to this specific event it shows Type A – 52 remaining, Type B – 50 remaining, Type C – 52 remaining, Type D – 52 remaining.
    How do we get the individual tickets to show the correct shared inventory number?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy!

I’m sorry to see you are having issues with the inventory. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, could you please share with us a screenshot, in a private reply if you’d like, of the ticket editor in the WP Admin, while editing that specific ticket? Also, please send us one screenshot of Ticket Editor Settings (the panel that shows up when clicking the Settings button)

By having a look at those screenshots I will try to see if there is anything that would indicate an error and try to reproduce the same on my end.

Thanks,
    Victor

Kathy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy!

Thanks for following up.

Unfortunately, you can’t send us images with an email reply as it’s not supported by our forum.

You can do so by posting a reply using the frontend form, or by using a third party service like dropbox or Google drive and sending over the link.

Thanks,
    Victor

Kathy
    Participant

Here are the files mentioned in the last email.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy!

Thanks for coming back with the screenshots.

I’ve just tried replicating the same on my end and I’m not able to.

I can see you are using a previous version of Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. Could you please update to the latest versions of our plugins and see if any difference?

Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

If no difference, then this could be a theme or plugin conflict. So, please go through the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Shared Capacity not updating all ticket types.’ is closed to new replies.