Shared capacity for tickets is not being shared

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Shared capacity for tickets is not being shared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivan Beemster
    Participant

Hi! We have an event with four kinds of tickets that share a capacity of 25. Some tickets have been sold, but the “stock” for the other tickets does not change, and it is still possible to order a quantity of those tickets that is over the shared capacity that should be available. Thanks for your help already,
    Ivan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that issue.

First, could you please send us a screenshot of the ticket editor when editing the event, where we can see the tickets. And another screenshot of the ticket editor “settings” panel.

the “stock” for the other tickets does not change

I can see the remaining tickets is 22 and I’m not able to add more than 22 tickets to the cart. Do you experience anything different.

Please let us know about this.

Thanks,
    Victor

Ivan Beemster
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Currently the issue seems resolved. I think I confused some threads, here I updated that everything seems to be working now. I asked the site owner to keep an eye on this as more tickets are sold. Thanks for all the assistance,

Ivan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan!

Glad to know it’s working as expected now.

Thanks for following up to let us know about that.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help 🙂

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Shared capacity for tickets is not being shared’ is closed to new replies.