Share Events between WP Multisite

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Share Events between WP Multisite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gergo Szabo

Dear Team!

My problem is that we build a multisite and we want a shared calendar between the multisite pages.

So if I create an Event an “Site A” I should see on the calendar at “Site B”

I think It like this way:

When I create an event, add two category – Site A, All Events
    If I check the upcoming events list view on Site B I see the only the events with category Site B, but when I go to the calendar (different page) I see all the events from every Multisite member.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks
    Gergo

Barry

Hi there Gergo,

Thanks for contacting us!

Event Aggregator can be used to import events from one site to another and this is true even within a multisite network, so long as the individual sites are publicly accessible.

Perhaps this would give you a means of sharing events across your network? When you buy Event Aggregator you will be given a license key you can add within the settings screen for The Events Calendar – no additional plugins are needed.

How does that sound?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Share Events between WP Multisite’ is closed to new replies.