Several problems with Calendar Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Several problems with Calendar Widget

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Florian
    Participant

Hi,

while building a site with Events Calendar Pro I’m currently experiencing some issues with the Calendar Widget.

• After setting up the widget and a specific category to display, these settings will not be saved. The number of events to display will be saved but does not have an effect — there is only one (the next upcoming) event displayed, also ignoring the category.
    • I followed the instructions on how to create an individual style sheet. Unfortunately the new style sheet does not affect the widget at all though obvious changes as provided.

I experienced these problems already before modifying the widget. (The only modification I did was removing the grid view of the widget as I only want to have the list view including the day icon before each event.)

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Best
    Flo

Josh
    Participant

Hey Flo,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is definitely a strange issue to be having. I’ve testing the widget using the latest versions of the plugin and the options appear to be saving as expected.

As an initial step, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict with an existing plugin?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Several problems with Calendar Widget’ is closed to new replies.