Setting Time & Date for an event – calendar is messed up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Setting Time & Date for an event – calendar is messed up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Trying to set time and date for event, the calendar that pops up shows messed . See attached image

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

Hey Paul,

I’m sorry you’re having styling issues with the datepicker!

It appears you may have a style conflict from your theme or another plugin, can you try the steps outlined here to test for conflicts and let me know if that narrows it down? That would help me determine the cause of the issue.

Cheers,

Stephen

Paul
    Participant

When changing the theme to WordPress default theme the issues is resolved . But, off course, we want to use both the theme and the events plugin.

Any suggestions?

Stephen Page
    Keymaster

Hey Paul!

If the issue goes away when you change to the default theme and come back when you switch back, it’s likely that your theme has some styles affecting the calendar widget.

I find the simplest way to figure them out is to use the inspector in your browser to see which styles are causing the issue. I don’t know if you’ve used it before, so assuming you haven’t:

You can see each of the rules applied to the calendar and enable/disable them to see which fixes the issue. Here’s an image for you of the calendar and it’s styles in the inspector. Each style rule has a checkbox you can use to toggle it off/on – by working through those you should be able to find the style conflict.

Then it’s a matter of either editing the styles of your theme or adding an overriding custom style rule under Appearance -> Customize in the dashboard.

If you need more help with this, let me know!

Cheers,

Stephen

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting Time & Date for an event – calendar is messed up’ is closed to new replies.