SEO Pressor causing blank screen on Community Submit

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO SEO Pressor causing blank screen on Community Submit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Derek Griffiths
    Participant

I use SEO Pressor for my SEO on my website. However, when that plugin is activated, the community events submission form just shows up white. I noticed the same thing with Yoast. Is there a workaround for this?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there Derek,

Thanks for reaching out!

I did some testing with Yoast (since that’s the more widely-used of the two plugins you mentioned), and I’m not able to replicate this problem. I think it may have to do with how you have the settings configured within the plugin. Could you possibly re-enable your SEO plugin so that I can inspect the page and look for which setting might be causing the conflict? 🙂

Thanks!

Shelby 🙂

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

OK, I have activated the plugin. Do you need admin privileges to see the back end?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Derek,

Can you take a screenshot of your settings and send it over/link me to it? We have a policy of not logging into client sites, except in extreme circumstances.

Thanks! 🙂

Shelby

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

Settings for what?

Shelby
    Participant

My apologies for the lack of clarity Derek, settings for your SEO plugin. I was hoping that I’d be able to deduce the conflict from inspecting the page, but that was to no avail. 🙁

If you can send me some screenshots of how you have the plugin configured, I may be able to figure out where the conflict lies. (Specifically if you can use Yoast, as I’m able to test with that on my end)

Thanks!

Shelby 🙂

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

This reply is private.

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

This reply is private.

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

This reply is private.

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

This reply is private.

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

I have had to deactivate both SEO plugins for now as I am having people trying to submit events and they can’t. Can you please let me know when you have time to look at this?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Derek,

I’m working on this now. Do you have Yoast’s free or premium version? I seem to have different options than you do, so I’m guessing premium? 🙂

Thanks,

Shelby 🙂

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

I have the free version. It is version 4.8.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Derek,

After some thorough testing and finally replicating all of your settings, I’m sad to report that I’m unable to replicate this behavior in my testing environment. 🙁

Because I’m unable to replicate this issue on my testing server, this seems that it may be a theme or plugin conflict. Would you please work through the steps here to test for a conflict? This will help me be able to better assist you. 🙂

Let me know what you find out & we’ll go from there!

Best,
    Shelby 🙂

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

I have already done that in the past. I have had issues with WPRocket and any SEO plugin. Those seem to be the problems. I just deactivate them and then it works. One thing I have noticed is that when I am logged in, the page loads fine. But when I am not logged in, then there is a blank page. Not sure why this is.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘SEO Pressor causing blank screen on Community Submit’ is closed to new replies.