Sending a confirmation email to users when they add an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sending a confirmation email to users when they add an event

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cormac Donoghue.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cormac Donoghue
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any way to send users a confirmation email to let them know that their submission was successful?

A lot of users are resending their event.

Thanks
    Stephen

Patricia

Hey Stephen,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It’s certainly possible, but remains something that we do not support “out of the box”: some amount of custom dev work would be required to make this happen.

I would recommend up-voting this feature in our User Voice page to give us an idea of how much demand there might be:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/12233499-notify-organizer-when-event-is-created

We have a customer who recommended using a third-party plugin to achieve what you want, but for Community Events. We didn’t test it, but perhaps this alternative can help you as well:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-trigger-email-notifications-to-the-event-organiser-in-community-events/

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sending a confirmation email to users when they add an event’ is closed to new replies.