Send Events Tickets Pro email to event organizer?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Send Events Tickets Pro email to event organizer?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shellie Gardner
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve added Events Ticket Pro and Woocommerce to this wesite:

Wedgwood Baptist Church Fort Worth Texas

I have the order confirmation emails setup to go to one person via woocommerce settings.

Is there a way to send an email to the event organizer?

To clarify: As I see things now, all purchase confirmation emails are sent to one internal email account. I have a different organizer for each event. Can we set things up to email the event organizer as well so that one person doesn’t have to receive and forward all the event emails to 4, 5, or 6 different email addresses?

Hi Shellie,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately we don’t have a way to do this out of the box.  It would require some customizations on your end, and that is beyond the scope of support that we can provide, as per our Support Policy.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Send Events Tickets Pro email to event organizer?’ is closed to new replies.