Sell tickets for repeating events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sell tickets for repeating events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George

Hello I am interested in buying your plugin. The thing is I need some specific features to be available. Let me explain you

I am selling tickets for boat trips. The tips are available twice a week for a period of 6 months so we are talking about a repeating event. Also what I need is to collect some customer’s information (like name, gender, age) per ticket, which means that if someone wants to buy 3 tickets he has to be able to provide these information for each ticket.

Moreover I need to stop selling tickets 24hours before each event and if possible to apply extra cost for extra features like transfer.

I am using woocommerce and I need all these to be implemented inside a boat trip product.

Please let me know if all these can be implemented with your products and which ones do I have to use to do so.

Thanks in advance,

Geroge

George

Anoter thing I would like to ask. Can I have seperate calendars per event. Because I am selling 4 different boat trips.

Thanks,

George

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Thanks for checking out our plugins! First, I do want to note that recurring event support for tickets is limited. You can add tickets to the <i>series</i>, but it will be the same ticket that displays on each event in the series. There is currently no way to add separate tickets to each date of a recurring event, although we are working on building this our for a future release. I would recommend casting your vote on the feature request so that you can stay up to date as we make progress on this!

A potential workaround would be to use the recurring events feature to create the events in bulk, and then break each one from the series to add the tickets. I know that is a bit tedious, and I’m sorry I don’t have better answer on this at the moment!

You can collect additional information like age and gender by creating custom fields on tickets, which is a feature of Event Tickets Plus. There is an option to set a start and end sale date/time, but there is not currently an automatic way to increase the price after a certain time. However, you can change the price manually at any time.

You can display separate calendars for each event by assigning them categories and then using the category pages or shortcodes that come with Events Calendar Pro to filter the view.

We do offer full refunds within 30 days, so if you’d like to test out any of our plugins, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell tickets for repeating events’ is closed to new replies.