Seeing Black Screen

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Seeing Black Screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Quaetapo

Hi, I’ve just installed The Events Calendar plugin and all I’m seeing when I go to the events page https://achieveaustralia.org.au/calendar is a black page.

The theme we use (Salient) uses Visual Composer. Could there also be another plugin that might be affecting this?

I can see an event page okay: https://achieveaustralia.org.au/event/world-day-of-social-justice/.

Also, is there a Visual Composer capability so you can insert into pages using that tool?

Thanks,
    Quaetapo

Barry

Hi Quaetapo,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins!

Please see your other post for information about testing for conflicts 🙂

Also, is there a Visual Composer capability so you can insert into pages using that tool?

We don’t directly support this or other visual composition tools at this time: what you experience with this sort of plugin when you use The Events Calendar is a good reflection of how things work if you also add our premium plugins.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this!

Quaetapo

Thanks Barry. I wasn’t sure my original post got sent, so let’s close this one.

Shame though about Visual Composer – it would have been nice to add elements to pages with that simplicity.

Cheers,
    Quaetapo

Quaetapo

Closing this enquiry.

Barry

For sure – it’s certainly possible we’ll pick up closer intergration with Visual Composer in the future, but in all likelihood we’ll wait and see what happens with the introduction of Gutenberg (the core WordPress project that aims to introduce block based content to the platform) first of all.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out – I’ll now close this ticket 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Seeing Black Screen’ is closed to new replies.