Search, week, month & map views not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Search, week, month & map views not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yvrmark
    Participant

Hi, just updated to the new version and now I cannot get the different view options or search to show up. The boxes are there but they do not provide any clickable content.

Interestingly though if I go direct to the month view http://vancouverpresents.com/events/month/ the options are visible.

If I go to http://vancouverpresents.com/events/map/ the map itself is not showing and the view & search options are not visible.

Everything was working fine before this update.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by yvrmark.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Geoff B..
    Geoff B.

Good evening Mark and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the items in the search bar and tribe bar not showing up.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused so far.

I would love to help you with this topic.

By the looks of it, it might be caused by one of the following:

1. Theme or plugin conflict
    2. Update required on your theme customization if any
    3. Some CSS update being required

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your system information in a private reply ? (following the instructions found in the link)

Could you tell me if there is a /tribe-events/ folder in your WordPress theme’s main folder ?

Finally, could you try changing the settings found at Events -> Settings -> Display (more specifically Default stylesheet used for events templates) to see if that makes a difference ?

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search, week, month & map views not working’ is closed to new replies.