Search – Keyword

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Search – Keyword

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hello,

We have been using Events Calendar Pro and noticed the Search – Keyword does not work. When we look at your sample demo zone it works fine. Events – From work as well as the Location – Near also works. It is just the Search – Keyword does not work like in your demo zone. We reviewed the knowledge section but those did not work.

Our system is shared with you already from the help section of the site.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

First, I’m not able to see your system information, so please copy and paste it in a private reply so we can see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

I’ve just tested out the keyword search in your site and it works for me. Were you able to solve the issue? If not, please let me know the keyword you are trying to search for and what are the results on your end, so we can try to reproduce.

Also, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Let me know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Dan
    Participant

Victor,

We discovered that the Facebook Pixel WP code was breaking the search function. We took the FB Pixel out and it works fine now. We are going to not use the FB plugin and put it in via code.

Does this make sense.

http://gem.godaddy.com/signups/5f12085fe773477fb3204ee7a525e6f3/joinThank you,

Dan Shabra

Vice President

//edited by admin for security purposes

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dan!

Glad to know you could narrow down the problem.

I’d suggest you get in touch with that plugin’s author to see if they can offer some insight on the issue.

I’m not sure exactly the plugin you are using as I’m not able to see your system information, but feel free to reach out to us if there’s anything on our end we can do to help.

Best,
    Vitor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search – Keyword’ is closed to new replies.