Search field in "Reports -> attendee" disappears on mouse click

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Search field in "Reports -> attendee" disappears on mouse click

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    grolub
    Participant

On the page “Reports -> Attendee”, you are supposed to be able to search for attendees. Wherever you click your mouse on the page (anywhere), the Search box disappears completely. I have tried different browsers, and chrome reports no errors on the site.

*/events/tickets/attendees/arrangement/xxx/

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I can see you replied “yes” to the question asking if you deactivated all other plugins. Did you still have the same issue with other plugins deactivated?

Also, could you try to switch to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen) to see if that makes a difference?

If you have any doubts, please have a look at our documentation about Testing for conflicts.

Also, could you please enable WP_DEBUG (https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress) and WP_DEBUG_LOG (https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG_LOG) ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Please let me know what you find out during the process.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search field in "Reports -> attendee" disappears on mouse click’ is closed to new replies.