Search engine and next/previous event bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search engine and next/previous event bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

Hi,
    The search engine and the next/^revious are not working anymore on my site.
    I have no idea what s going on and what the problem can be…
    Can u please help? thx

Sky
    Keymaster

Jerome,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your site. I took a look and there are javascript errors in the console, not related to the events plugin.

Try switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme and disable all other plugins and see if the issue still persists. You can read more about troubleshooting plugin and theme issues in our Testing for Conflicts guide. Even if the problem is not related to one of our plugins, you can isolate the issue by disabling all plugins and re-enable them one at a time until the problem re-appears.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

it just resolved by itself… i have no idea how.

Sky
    Keymaster

Jerome,

Great! Glad the issue is resolved.

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search engine and next/previous event bug’ is closed to new replies.