Search bar only (not the whole calendar) on homepage

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Search bar only (not the whole calendar) on homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

Dears: I just want the search bar based on Category, city, and country on the homepage below my category menu. I do not want the calendar or the list on the homepage. Please let me know how?
    Thanks.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Shah,

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment that is not a supported feature of our plugin.

Maybe it can be done in a very hacky way, but it’s not supported.

Where would you want the search results to appear after clicking on the search button?

Andras

Shah
    Participant

Thanks Andras:

It can go to regular search results page

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Shah,

That would definitely require custom development, which is beyond the scope of support we can provide.

If that is a feature you would like to have developed, then I can share with you this list of independent developers who are well known in the community and not affiliated with us. They should be able to help you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search bar only (not the whole calendar) on homepage’ is closed to new replies.