Search and Month Links not working properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Search and Month Links not working properly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

The site I am working on is here: http://ncsml.org/events/

The links with arrows under the Calendar to move from previous and next months are not working. Clicking on a month and hitting the search button also doesn’t seem to be working all the time. There are times when I can get the top search to work, and on the new month page the links under the Calendar do work.

I had fixed this issue by enabling a theme setting labeled “Page Transition”, however, when that was enabled it broke the single events pages.

I would like to find a solution that fixes both of these problems. Please let me know if you need admin access to the site to help troubleshoot.

Thank you, your help is very much appreciated.

George
    Participant

Hey Preston,

Sorry you’ve run into trouble here – it’s a bit troubling to hear that simply changing some theme options affected this behavior, though, as that indicates that your theme could be conflicting with things here. I think the best way to test this to be sure, and to try and narrow down the true culprit for this problem, would be to run through the troubleshooting steps we have outlined here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

If you run through these steps, check on the links after each step along the way, and let us know what you find. It may seem tedious, but it’s a faster process than it might seem, and it can be incredibly valuable in revealing conflicts – or, at least, ruling them out, which is very helpful too.

Let us know what you find Preston!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Search and Month Links not working properly’ is closed to new replies.