Schema On Venues Pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Schema On Venues Pages

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by frankie crazyclubbing.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi!! I am trying to get Schema Of Event in the venues Pages. Similar to this https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/schema-on-event-list-pages/

But for my Venues Pages, you guys Know any snippet for this please?

Sorry i got the wrong Forum, is for the event calendar Pro, can you help me or i need to open @ new one over there?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Frankie,

Thanks for reaching out! No worries about the forum, I moved it.

Give this snippet a try:

/* Tribe, add structured data to list view */
    function tribe_venue_structured_data ( ) {

// bail if not a venue
    if ( !tribe_is_venue() ) return;

global $wp_query;

Tribe__Events__JSON_LD__Event::instance()->markup( $wp_query->posts );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_head', 'tribe_venue_structured_data');

Let me know if that does the trick.

Cheers,
    Andras

hi andras!! Thanks for the code, but for reason only show 1 event in the structured data testing tool and i have 3 or more events in each venue

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Frankie,

My team mate, Cliff was kind enough to cook up a snippet for this. Remove the old one and put this in place.

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/19978d19f9d8a0a589add5f841bd4ec1

Let me know if this does the trick for you so I can forward the props to Cliff. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Andras

yes this one work πŸ™‚ but wth ERROR lol, dont read the location and address. πŸ™ the firs snippet have not error but is only one event

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Frankie,

We checked out what’s happening on this.Β  We tested it in Google Structured Data Testing ToolΒ and it’s there for each event, but because the JSON markup says "location":false and so it’s throwing an error.

It looks like this is a limitation of our JSON generator at the moment, as it was not developed with customizations like this in mind.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

If you would like a speedier solution to this request, then I can share with you a list of freelancers from the community who are not affiliated with us and might be able to help you.

Cheers,
    Andras

ok please can you share the best freelance you have πŸ™‚ and thanksss

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Frankie,

I’m not sure who the best in this list is, but they are all very capable.

Is there anything else I can help you with before I close this?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Schema On Venues Pages’ is closed to new replies.