Scheduled imports not working correctly, date problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Scheduled imports not working correctly, date problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    winnewoerp
    Participant

Dear Events Calendar team,

I bought the Community Events plugin and currently I’m upset because this tool I paid for is not working correctly. When I import, almost all events don’t have the correct date and time, but are imported using the date and time of the import. E.g. when I imported events this morning, almost all respective events were appearing in the calendar at July 16th.

This is one of the URLs I want to import from:
    webcal://adfc-tour.de/touren.php?kategorie_id=699,680,698,697,705,704&mandant_id=43&ausgabe=ics

Please let me know what I can do. I doesn’t feel good having spent money for such a tool and afterwards not being able to work with it as expected.

Kind regards
    Johannes

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

winnewoerp
    Participant

Dear Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply. Well, I must say that I’m confused as well,
    because you offer the tool at your website, but I saw now that I got the
    bill from a company called “Xylus Consultancy Services” – apparently I
    ordered it here: http://xylusthemes.com/plugins/wp-event-aggregator/.

So that has got nothing to do with you? If so, I’m sorry for the
    confusion. But you must understand that different tools with the same
    name offered at different places on the web inevitably lead to confusion.

Please give me a short reply if you can help me out here anyway or if I
    have to re-ask my question in another support form.

Thank you and kind regards
    Johannes

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Johannes,

I understand where you’re coming from. Several WordPress plugins have very similar names, which can definitely lead to confusion. Thanks for sharing that link – that does help clear things up. That importer plugin – WP Event Aggregator – is not one of ours, but from the link you sent, it looks like it does integrate with The Events Calendar. For support for this plugin, you would need to contact the site you bought it from. I found their support page here.

We do also have an importer plugin of our own (Event Aggregator) that imports from multiple sources and supports scheduled imports. If you do decide to use ours, we’ll be happy to help you out with it here in our forums!

I’m sorry for the confusion, but I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Scheduled imports not working correctly, date problem’ is closed to new replies.