Schedule Resources

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Schedule Resources

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fran Eleazer

I have a client that is a small town. They would like a calendar that can both show events like meetings they schedule to it (easy), and allow website visitors to reserve and pay for resources such as a couple of parks and a building (not so easy). I read the other support ticket on scheduling resources, but it really wasn’t the same as this, and I didn’t see any instructions for setting up an application to do something like this. My alternative is to use another app for users to reserve and pay for the park, but then my client would like integration that would display that the parks are reserved on certain days on the main calendar, with the rest of the events. I hope that makes sense.

Is this something I can do out of the box? Can you give me some basic how-to instructions? Or will I need a programmer?

Thanks,
    Fran

Cliff

Hi, Fran.

Thanks for considering our product suite.

I’d definitely suggest getting a developer involved… but this may help: https://wordpress.org/plugins/venue-check/ (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us)

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Schedule Resources’ is closed to new replies.