Schedule Multiple Events button broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Schedule Multiple Events button broken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

The schedule multiple events button is no longer functioning after the recent update. Clicking it no longer give recurring event options, but instead simply sends me back to editing the event / post. Please advise. All additional plugins have been turned off to test for conflicts to no avail.

Hunter

Hey Andy,

I hope your week went well! Before I’m permitted to troubleshoot any further, I’ll need you to review the Testing for conflicts guide in it’s entirety and let me know what you learn.

Once we identify the conflict, we’ll have a better idea on how to proceed. Thanks and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Schedule Multiple Events button broken’ is closed to new replies.