Saving Recurring Events Error & Gray Screen with Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Saving Recurring Events Error & Gray Screen with Bar

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    jebs38
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I just tried this again because I have a client that needs to update an event. When I put this code into my themes functions.php file, the site goes down. I must be formatting something wrong. I swear I had it right. I really need a solution here!

John

Barry

Hi John,

Definitely feel free to share your code with us (so I can see how your functions.php file looks when you’ve added that fix) – a service like Pastebin or Gist is an easy way to do this – as that will make it easier to see what’s happening.

jebs38
    Participant

Barry, This is the last version of what I tried:

http://pastebin.com/QrKxDfRm

Andy Fragen

John, replace what you showed us with http://pastebin.com/suaZi7QG

You’ll see a slight difference.

jebs38
    Participant

Andy,

That worked. You’ve done it again!

John

Andy Fragen

Great John, but thank Barry and Jessica. It does get a little confusing when adding HTML code in a php function.

Barry

Thanks for helping there Andy 🙂

John: sounds like you are all sorted here so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. As a note to all, this should be fixed in the next maintenance release so, at the point that becomes available, consider removing any fixes you have put in place for this (it shouldn’t be the end of the world if you don’t but is worth doing as a matter of good housekeeping).

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Saving Recurring Events Error & Gray Screen with Bar’ is closed to new replies.