Same remarks as KnudK, plus impossible to select Organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Same remarks as KnudK, plus impossible to select Organizer

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Gilbert.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gilbert
    Participant

I will also soon turn to The Events Calendar competition because of the awful look of the community Events formulary and its malfunctioning. With our https://magazine.swissinformatics.org everything goes fine until you click “select or create Organizer”, than the page jumps to its bottom. After this first Jump, any click on the page, including the “back of of the site” menu have the same effect.
    A real shame, + year ago it was functioning OK, with the same Theme( MH Magazine) and set of plug-ins.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/3-not-so-nice-comments-about-paid-version-of-community-events/

Caroline

Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for reaching out–I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having these issues with Community Events, but I’d love the opportunity to try and assist you here!

First things first, please make sure that you’re running the latest version of all of our plugins and that all of our plugin version numbers match. Since our plugins rely on code shared between them for a good portion of their functionality, errors can crop up when there are version discrepancies, and it does appear that some of your plugin versions are out of step.

Next, since we’ve pushed a number of updates to our plugins over the last year (and your theme and plugins have likely seen some changes, as well), I’d really like to run a quick round of conflict tests just to ensure that a conflict isn’t to blame for your problems. Would you be so kind as to take a moment to run through these steps on your site? Let us know if you’re able to do so and report back on your findings! 🙂

Thanks, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Same remarks as KnudK, plus impossible to select Organizer’ is closed to new replies.