Same Problem as Before – Disappearing Events & 404 Problems

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Same Problem as Before – Disappearing Events & 404 Problems

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    weezypops
    Participant

Hi, I have posted about this problem before and thought it was resolved but apparently not.

Here’s the previous thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/404-error-disappearing-events/

I am slowly trying to add events from my existing system (just embedded google calendars) into The Events Calendar. There are thousands of them so it takes some time.

I’ve just come back to it and once again I am having 404: Page not found errors on loads of my events, even ones that were only added a couple of days ago. The event shows on the calendar and the pop up shows the info when you hover on it, but then when you click into it – nothing.

I am getting so frustrated with all the time and money I am spending on this plugin. It feels like every time I come back to it, half of it has gone wrong again and I spend all my time trying to fix it again. It wasn’t a cheap plugin, and for a small business like me, just writing it off and starting again from scratch isn’t really financially doable. It’s just so annoying!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello weezypops, welcome back!

I’m really sorry you are having trouble with getting our plugin to work. Let me try to help you fix this.

To be able to better support you, could you please share your recent system information with me in a private reply? Here’s a handy guide how you can do that. Thank you!

Please make sure that all of Modern Tribe’s plugins and WordPress are up-to-date.

Is the issue happening with specific events only, like only recurring events? Or any?

Is it occurring with events created in the past, or also with newly created events?

Can you share with me an event / URL which you are having an issue with?

Thanks and looking forward to helping you straighten this out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Same Problem as Before – Disappearing Events & 404 Problems’ is closed to new replies.