Sales totals?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sales totals?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi Mike,

Thanks for all of that information and for running through those steps again.

At this point, you may want to talk to your host about what to do in the cases of high volume of users to your site.

In addition, although I have not experience with this, you can try adding a third-party pagination plugin, like this one and see if that helps.

Also, you may want to consider installing the Query Monitor plugin and see if that can give us any more information on the issue.

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Mike
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Mike,

With Query Monitor, you’ll want to look for any notices, warnings, anything that looks out of the ordinary.  It will usually change colors when there is something of note there.

Can you check your debug log when you got the “white screen of death” and see what kind of conflict may have caused the issue?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Sales totals?’ is closed to new replies.