Sales report for each organiser

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Sales report for each organiser

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Cath
    Participant

Hi
    Can someone tell me where I access the sales report filtered for each organiser please?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Cath!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We don’t currently have a way to list all the sales for a specific organiser. You can access all the orders for a specific event by following the steps in the this article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/tracking-sales-getting-paid/

I can see the use in having a list of sales for a specific organiser. I did try looking for this idea in our User Voice but could not find anything related. So you might want to post it as a new feature idea so others can vote for it and can be taken into account for a future implementation.

If you have any questions about posting that, please let me know and we’ll be happy to help.

Best!
    Victor

Cath
    Participant

That creates a whole world of admin. So I have 100 organisers each with 10 events and in order to pay them each month I have to look up 1000 reports each month instead of 100?? Then I have to either collate those 10 reports for each organiser into 1 payment or make 1000 separate payments? Please tell me this is a joke?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Cath!

I’m really sorry this is something that disappoints you, but yes, we don’t currently have a built in way to do that.

However, it would be possible to pull a list of orders by submitter (organizer) with some custom coding in place.

We are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions, but perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on how you imagine this could be achieved and we’d be happy to at least point you in the right direction as best we can.

Let me know about it or if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Cath
    Participant

Hi
    Yes- being able to pull up a sales list by submitter would help. Each organiser will use one login for all their events. How would I do this please?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Cath!

Thanks for following up on this! 🙂

Is this report something you want the site administrator to get or do you want the submitters themselves to be able to see in their account? Let me know about it.

I had a look at the template structure of the community events and community events tickets plugins to see if I could find a good approach for this, but it might be trickier than I thought.

So in the meantime, I will reach the team to have a second opinion on how any of those options would be posible.

Thanks,
    Victor

Cath
    Participant

I would like site administrator to view the report so that they know how much each organiser needs to be paid…. Presumably organisers can already see what they have sold?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Cath!

Thanks for following up and clearing that out.

Unfortunately, there is no simple way to achieve that.

One approach to having such reports would be to create a custom page (admin page or only accesible to admin users) where you will fetch all the events for a specific submitter (organizer) and show the total sales for each of them and also the fees (and any information you might need). This might be posible using the tribe_get_events() helper function as a starting point.

We also have a list of freelancers who we would happily recommend for this level of help.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Sales report for each organiser’ is closed to new replies.