RTL support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RTL support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rub

Can I make the calendar work in RTL language like Hebrew?
    I need to have Sunday on right site of the table and the days goes from right to left.
    Can I also translate the plugin?
    Also I want to buyers be able to be events according to some level they have for example, I want user on level 1 buy only 5 events, level 2 buy 10 of them and level 3 have monthly free access to all the events.

Cliff

Hi, Rub.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We don’t have strong RTL support (some themes that integrate with our plugins, like Avada, might add RTL functionality to our plugin).

We have this information regarding translations:

If I’m understanding your buyers / user levels question, we do not currently have such functionality, but you might check for a similar existing idea at our UserVoice feature request site.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL support’ is closed to new replies.