RSVPs not showing in attendees list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVPs not showing in attendees list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Miller
    Participant

There are 7 RSVPs for this event, and the attendees view correctly says there are 7 items, but it’s only showing 1.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

That’s a strange issue you are having. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

Do you recall seeing other attendees listed in the attendees page for that same event before?

Is this happening for all your events or just this one?

To make sure we are not dealing with a theme or plugin conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

I’d recommend you create a test event with an RSVP and make some RSVPs to see if the attendees are generated.

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

James Miller
    Participant

Just so we’re clear, it’s not that the data isn’t being generated. All the plumbing seems fine, it’s just not displaying properly on the “view attendees” page.

It’s not happening with any other events, but so far as I know, this is the only event that has been setup for RSVPs and no tickets. The CSV export is also not working for this particular event. However, when I send the attendees list via email (using the “email” button), it sends the complete list with the pertinent data.

We’re in the middle of a project to migrate to a different membership plugin for the site, so it may be a few days before I can get through all the conflict testing nonsense.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by James Miller.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Thanks for following up with this and for letting us know about that.

We’ve already had some other users reporting similar issues with the attendees list and we are already investigating this on our end.

In the meantime, could you please try pasting the following snippet into your theme’s functions.php file and see if any difference?

add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_admin_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );
    add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );

function custom_tickets_attendees_expire () {
      // number of seconds
      return 0;
    }

Also, could you please let us know if your site is on WPEngine hosting? If so, could you please see if Object Cache is enabled and try flushing the cache? If no difference, then please try disabling object cache.

If the changes above don’t make any difference whatsoever, then please try downgrading Event Tickets to version 4.6.3.1. We have a guide to learn how you can do that > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Please let us know how that goes

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVPs not showing in attendees list’ is closed to new replies.