RSVP user profiles

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP user profiles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amir Chamsaz

I was wondering if the Event Tickets allows visitors who RSVP to events to sign up for an account so that they can have a profile with their personal information, interests, etc. and be able to access their registered events?

If not, would it be possible to restrict the RSVP function and require visitors to sign up for an account (using another plugin such as Ultimate Member, etc.) in order to register for the event?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amir,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

With Event Tickets, you do have the option to require users to login before being able to RSVP (note that your WordPress settings under Settings > General > Membership will come into play here). They will also be able to see a list of their RSVPs when they are logged in (take a look at this article for more info and some screenshots). With Event Tickets Plus, you can collect additional information on attendees when they buy tickets/RSVP.

Regarding Ultimate Member, I’m not very familiar with the plugin, but enabling our settings to require users to be logged in to RSVP will show a link under the RSVP area that says “Login to RSVP”, which will take the user to the default WordPress registration form. If you want it to instead take the user to an Ultimate Member form, that may require some customizations to make that happen. If you’d like to give it a shot, I would recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide, which has some great info to get you started.

The good news is Event Tickets is free, so you can always download it and try it out!

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Amir Chamsaz

This was very helpful. Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Amir,

I’m glad that answered your questions! I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you have any further questions, please feel free to open a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP user profiles’ is closed to new replies.