RSVP to show name and email form on default

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO RSVP to show name and email form on default

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Leonard
    Participant

Hi,

How can I show the RSVP full name and email on default. I even have it defaulting to 1 ticket instead of 0, the the options stay closed unless you add using the up arrow.

Site example attached….
    http://leonardmalcom.com/dna/event/dosk-noto/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Leonard,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…as a first troubleshooting step, can you run through the instructions outlined here to check for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme or another plugin? If you don’t have a testing site, the free Duplicator or WP Staging plugins can help you get one set up.

Can you also tell me what you did to set the default to 1 and share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Leonard
    Participant

Hi,

I went to “wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/rsvp.php” and changed line 88
    to “value=1” per your instructions.

But the form stays closed, my goal is to have it open on default.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for clarifying. Try adding this CSS and see if it gets you what you’re looking for:

.tribe-events-tickets tr.tribe-tickets-meta-row {
    display: initial;
    }

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you need further help, please let me know, and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Leonard
    Participant

Hey,

That worked…instead I used

.tribe-events-tickets tr.tribe-tickets-meta-row {
    display: block !important;
    }

Now I have it auto default to 1 admission and open initially.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’m glad it’s working the way you need 🙂

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP to show name and email form on default’ is closed to new replies.