RSVP Tickets Return NaN When Increasing Qty

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP Tickets Return NaN When Increasing Qty

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Trent.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Trent
    Participant

The RSVP functionality was working great, but then we updated WooCommerce, our theme (Enfold), The Events Calendar, and the Tickets Plus plugin something seems to have broke. Now, when we try and use the RSVP functionality and click the “+” sign next to a ticket the text box shows “NaN” instead of the number 1. How can we resolve this so when you click the + it actually increments by 1 like it used to instead of just showing NaN in the quantity textbox? Thank you very much for the help!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Trent.
    Cliff

Hi, Trent. I’ve seen this “NaN” issue before.

I believe it’s a JavaScript issue.

Could you please provide a link to an event where this is occurring?

Also, can you confirm that this does NOT happen when a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen is active instead of Enfold?

Luke
    Participant

Same here. “NaN” instead of a number with RDSVP Events.
    Works great with a WooCommerce Ticket.

The theme is Enfold. I can’t really switch to default, the website is in production.

But i notice something more. On back-end, if i have already a WooCommerce or RSVP Ticket on my event, i can’t update it.
    I need to create another one.
    Console show a 500 error on admin-ajax.php when trying to update a ticket. :/

Thanks

Cliff

Luke, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one user’s issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues specific to your system/setup and don’t get off-topic for the original poster’s question. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your issue. Thanks for your understanding.

Feel free to link back here and include copies of any logs or error messages you may have.

Niels
    Participant

Hi Trent,

I encountered the same\similar problem:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/rsvp-quantity-steps/

I fixed the problem by explicitly adding a step=1 attribute to the qty form-tag in the rsvp.php file.

Hope this can work for you.
    Best
    Niels

Cliff

Thanks for helping, Neils.

Trent, please let me know how thingsĀ are going for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP Tickets Return NaN When Increasing Qty’ is closed to new replies.