RSVP Ticket setup not showing on Submit An Event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events RSVP Ticket setup not showing on Submit An Event page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrea Olson
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve recently given up on adding paid tickets and split payments to my site. So now I only have EC, ECP, Event Tickets, and Community Tickets installed. No more Event Tickets Plus or Community Event Tickets because they don’t enable me to do split payments.

However, now I think I have a problem. Can my community event submissions have an option to set up and view RSVPs from their front end? I only see it on the backend, which they do get access to, but not til after the fact.

Or do I need to keep Event Tickets Plus and Community Event Tickets to make this operational? That would not be cost effective because then I’m paying $180/year for them to have access to free RSVPs, when they could use a FB event for that.

Pls advise exactly which plugins are necessary to get RSVP Ticket to show up on the front end of community user submissions.

Thanks,
    Andrea

Geoff B.

Good evening Andrea and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

However, now I think I have a problem. Can my community event submissions have an option to set up and view RSVPs from their front end? I only see it on the backend, which they do get access to, but not til after the fact.

What is going on is that Community Events Tickets extends Event Tickets Plus.
    They are interdependent and you need both together to offer front-end ticketing ability.

With that in mind, you can totally choose to deactivate WooCommerce which will make only RSVP tickets available.

Or, if you need to keep WooCommerce active, we have a snippet to limit the number of ticket types available in the Community Events submission form.

If indeed you feel like this combination does not offer you enough value for the use you have of it, maybe you are right. Importing Facebook events would totally be possible, thanks to our Events Aggregator service: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP Ticket setup not showing on Submit An Event page’ is closed to new replies.